*Image taken from Google Images.*
I feel that I need to do this post to really help myself out but not only me but other bloggers too. I know we all absolutely love blogging and you really have those weeks when you're on a roll and you've got all these creative ideas flying all around the place and the creative juices are flowing but it really sucks when you're all out of ideas and you've literally just lost your blogging mojo.
I seriously am no expert but I've got a few tips that really help me out sometimes, have a look and see if any can help you. :)
*Image taken from Google Images.*
1.) Let It Come To You - Don't try to force yourself to post things you really don't want to post about, try to have a clear positive mind and hopefully ideas for new posts will come to you.
2.) Look In Old Places - Have a look through your files on your laptop, computer or phone. Sometimes you can get inspiration from things you forgot you even had and you also might be lucky enough to find some pictures that you could use for an OOTD post.
3.) Discuss A Topic - Find a topic that you could share your opinion on, it could be a topic you saw online, in a magazine, in a newspaper or even discussed with friends about.
4.) Ask Around - The blogging community is filled with some amazingly lovely people, ask around on Twitter, Facebook etc... at what kind posts people would currently enjoy reading.
5.) Do Nothing - You could simply just do nothing and wait for something to come to you, there's nothing worse than trying to force yourself into thinking about something when your brain clearly isn't helping you out.
6.) Relax. - Have a nap, take a bath or even have a nice cuppa. Things really do come to you at the most random times.
What other bloggers said:
I asked around on Twitter & Facebook for any tips that bloggers could give to each other -
* "I have a flick through a magazine! whether you blog about lifestyle, beauty or fashion, there is always something in a mag." - FashionRocksMySocks
* "Go outside and get inspired by everyday life, try to come up with a post that's unique from all your other ones. Also, when you're motivated make sure you write down all your ideas in a notepad/chalkboard or noticeboard so when you are stuck on what to write you can look back." - Strawberries-Taste-How-Lips-Do
* "give yourself time. Don't pressure yourself to think of something because it will come when you least expect it. And perhaps read mags. They sometimes give me ideas. Just let your mind wonder." - TheEdgeOfBeauty7
* "The only way I can get past my writers block is to get out. Go somewhere you think is beautiful - a park, a library, the beach - and just let your mind rest. Whenever I've stressed about what I should write I can never seem to come up with anything, so taking a moment to "Breathe" can really help. Also on the days you're feeling extra inspired write extra posts for those creativity lacking days!"- TheUrbanUmbrella
* "If I have a general idea of what I'd like to write about I take a look at pictures of things that interest and inspire me about the topic and usually I'm able to pull out some ideas from that as a decent starting place. " - The Vagrinda
* " I would leave the cyber world for a day or two. get in touch with the real world sometimes it will just come up in the middle of the night" - The Nuliya
I know this was a rather short post but I just really hope it helps other bloggers out an thanks to all the lovely ladies who helped out and gave me tips to include. Just remember everyone has a unique blog, we all work so hard from writing posts to designing our blog's so seriously don't get yourself down when you can't think of anything to write.
If you have any more tips then definitely leave it in the comments so anyone reading can have a look. :)