I haven't had anyone do a takeover for my blog in ages. Delighted that the lovely Laura has kindly offered to do a takeover, enjoy!
1. Tell me about yourself?
Hi! I'm a girl from a little village in the midlands. I like to think I'm friendly and approachable and I love a Nandos and an episode of CSI Miami every once in a while!
2. Tell me about your blog?
I find myself taking photos of makeup and writing about it on the internet a lot of the time, some may say it's weird but I love it! My blog has a very vintage-girly feel and I'd like to think that people read it feeling like I'm writing personally to them (which in some way I do!)
3. Why did you get into blogging?
I started out on youtube and then started a blog, but I stopped making youtube videos about a year after I started because the hate I was getting from people in my personal life was getting ridiculous, but I couldn't bring myself to give up my blog - And I've been blogging ever since!
4. Out of all the posts you've done so far, which are you most proud of?
I really like this post about macs harmony blush purely because I love the product sooo much! www.toomuchblushhh.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/blog-post.html
5. What kind of blogs do you like to read yourself?
I mainly read beauty blogs, my favourites being people like SprinkleOfGlitter, Zoella, ViviannaDoesMakeup etc
6. If you had a budget of £300 what would you spend it on?
Ooh! Probably mostly clothes with a few bits of posh-o makeup! (If anybody fancies sending me £300 to try it out, I'm open to that!haha)
7. What one piece of clothing will you be loving in the summer to wear?
I LOVE High-low skirts. They're so flattering and are the perfect skirt for me in summer!
8. Are there any future posts from you that you're excited to share?
Well I have some really exciting posts coming up, but I can't tell! I do have summer related posts coming though
9. In a years time what would you like your blog to be like?
I'd like my blog to still be going strong and hopefully still being enjoyed by the people who read it!